- Chronic Pain & Wellness
- Chronic Pain & Wellness
Terms of Service
Date: APRIL 2, 2013
Pain Relief Revolution
WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Restrictions on Use.
All pages within this Website and any material made available for download (collectively the “Site”) are the property of Pain Relief Revolution.com (“Pain Relief Revolution”) and/or its affiliates, or the respective Contributor. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of Pain Relief Revolution. This site is for your own personal use or the internal use of your business. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by Pain Relief Revolution.
2. Trademark Notice.
“PainReliefRevolution,” “PainReliefRevolution.com,” and the PainReliefRevolution Logo are the logos, trademarks, and service marks of PainReliefRevolution.com. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
3. Warranty Disclaimer.
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES. PAIN RELIEF REVOLUTION, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Our goal is to ensure that Pain Relief Revolution is your practical, trustworthy, accurate, and relevant content source for everything chronic pain. Although Pain Relief Revolution attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Pain Relief Revolution so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
We are committed to providing information on a wide variety of chronic pain topics, and rather than filtering certain types of information that may or may not be applicable to any one individual's personal health, we rely on you, our visitor, to choose the information that is most appropriate for you. Be aware, however, that information on Pain Relief Revolution or any other web site should not be used as a substitute for professional healthcare. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our site or any site.
4. “Experts” or “Contributors”: No Confidential or Proprietary Information; No Content Subject to Royalties; Other Representations.
Pain Relief Revolution is not requesting and does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that by uploading or contributing content of any kind and in any format (“Contributed Content”) to Pain Relief Revolution, you are representing that: (a) you own or have the right to post the Contributed Content that you are uploading to the Site , (b) the Contributed Content is not confidential; (c) the Contributed Content is not proprietary and (d) the Contributed Content is not subject to any royalties. By uploading or contributing content to Pain Relief Revolution, you also expressly grant Pain Relief Revolution the unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute the Contributed Content, in whole or in part, for any purpose, including but not limited to usage via social media channels such as email campaigns, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIN, Facebook and Pinterest. PainReliefRevolution.com is not obligated to post or display Contributed Content and may take down the content in its sole discretion, at any time, with or without notice.
5. Editorial Policy for Pain Relief Revolution “Experts”.
Pain Relief Revolution Experts provide news, information, and educational material to chronic pain sufferers and physicians. Each Pain Relief Revolution Expert is asked to fully disclose interests that he or she may have in any drug, biotech, medical device, or other company perceived to have influence in the healthcare industry. As a Pain Relief Revolution Expert, each Expert is solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of their content.
6. Licensed Content.
When Pain Relief Revolution licenses health and wellness content from Third Party Experts or Influencers for publication on our site, the Pain Relief Revolution Editorial staff will make a reasonable effort to review the third-party's editorial policies and procedures for consistency with the Pain Relief Revolution Editorial Policies, including without limitation the conflicts of interest policy. While the Pain Relief Revolution Editorial Staff may not review each page of the third-party licensed content, the Editorial Staff will review a representative sample of the content to ensure that the third-party implements the editorial policy and procedures reviewed by Pain Relief Revolution and that the third party content appears to be accurate, timely and relevant. Nothing in this Section modifies the warranty disclaimer contained in this Terms of Service.
7. Sponsored Content and Advertising
. In using our site, you will see that some content, buttons, badges and banners are labeled "Sponsored", "From Our Sponsor" or "Advertisement". This content has not been reviewed by the Pain Relief Revolution Editorial Staff.
8. Community and Member to Member Areas (“Public Areas”).
If you use a Public Area, such as message boards, my profile, blogs, Ask Our Expert, User Reviews or other member communities, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. PainReliefRevolution.com and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
1) Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
2) Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
3) Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by PainReliefRevolution.com in its sole discretion;
4) Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
5) After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
6) Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
7) Impersonating another person;
8) Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
9) Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
10) Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
11) Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"; or
12) Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of PainReliefRevolution.com, exposes PainReliefRevolution.com or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
PainReliefRevolution.com Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the following:
1) Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
2) Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
3) Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
4) Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the PainReliefRevolution.com Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5) Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
6) Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the PainReliefRevolution.com Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
9. Links to Our Site.
If you desire to provide a hyperlink from your Website to our Site, you must agree to be bound by the terms of our Hyperlink License Agreement.
10. Links or Pointers to Other Sites
. Pain Relief Revolution makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website that you may access though this Site. When you access a non-Pain Relief Revolution Website, please understand that it is independent from Pain Relief Revolution, and that Pain Relief Revolution has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-Pain Relief Revolution Website does not mean that Pain Relief Revolution endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
11. Choice of Law and Venue.
These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Santa Clara, in the State of California, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a Court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
12. Entire Agreement.
13. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Pain Relief Revolution that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.